What makes Canada the BEST study destination?
Let us give you the Why’s, what’s, and How’s!
Canada, a country with a highly developed mixed economy, the 9th largest GDP by nominal and 15th largest GDP by PPP in the world has always been the one to spend more per capita income on its education than any other country.
It had always encouraged the immigration of international students in their arena and helped them kick-start their careers. In the last couple of years, it had experienced a surge in the entry of a large number of foreign students with the expectation to broaden their horizons and experience of the new.
WHY CHOOSE TO DO SO?
- A bilingual environment with excellent opportunities to develop the language skills of both English and French.
- Top-ranked universities and community colleges with safe campuses, higher quality, and affordable education system
- Varied options regarding job opportunities and professional skills
- Gives you a ride to the technological wave with telecommunications, digital media, engineering industries in focus
- A safe and excellent quality of life with a lower cost of living with stability, respects, and rights of the individuals and the community
- Diverse, enriching, and vibrant cultural and tourism experience with picturesque locations
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN CANADA
One of the many reasons behind Canada’s popularity is the generosity of its government in spending towards the country’s quality education.
Top-ranked Universities in canada include -
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- University of Montreal
- Undergraduate Degree
- Postgraduate/Master’s Degree
- Doctoral degree
- Professional Degree
Disciplines involve – Artificial Intelligence, Data Analysis, Computer Science, Engineering, Pharmacy, Business, Nursing and Midwifery, Human Resource Management, Art, Architecture, Social Sciences, Dental Studies, etc.,
Other institutions include community and technical colleges offering certificates, diplomas, and degrees in other courses or technical education.
- The cost of Undergraduate degrees ranges from CAD$13,000 to CAD$20,000 per annum
- The cost of Post-graduate degrees ranges from CAD$17,000 to CAD$25,000 per annum
- The cost of an MBA ranges from CAD$30,000 to CAD$40,000 per annum
- The cost of a Doctoral degree ranges from CAD$7,000 to CAD$15,000 per annum
- Cost of Diploma & Advanced Diploma Courses ranges from CAD$11,000 to CAD$13,000 per annum
Cost of Living
Living expenses approximately costs CAD$15,000 for the initial year which includes- communication, books and supplies personal and incidental expenses, informative and budget-friendly tuition fees, accommodation costs, health support, insurance, and working rights alongside studying to support the same.
- Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute offering post-graduate and doctoral fellowships
- Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan offers support to students with high intellects from Commonwealth countries in Master and Ph.D. level programs
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program for graduate students in a variety of disciplines
- National Research Council of Canada (NRCC) offering Research Associateship in engineering disciplines and to Ph.D. holders in natural science
- Quebec Provincial Government Scholarship offers financial assistance to students studying in Quebec at Master’s level or above
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship for doctoral students all around the world to study in Ontario
- Partnership Grants by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada offers support to Ph.D. candidates in social sciences and humanities
- Valid Passport
- Complete Application
- Proof of Acceptance in Designated Institutions
- Proof of funds to cover the expenses
- Immigration Medical Examination
- English Language Proficiency – IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Statement of Purpose
- Student Visa
Canada as a proactive nation promotes top-class curriculum and industry-centric education to its overseas students, catering to the growing global trends, with the prime focus on experimental learning and professional skills by training its students for their potential job aspects through the optimization of their qualities and helping them explore their aspects.
Canadian Federal Government even covets the international Graduates as ideal new Permanent Residents (PR).
“Sometimes the hardest part of the journey believes if you’re worth the trip”
This is why we are here to help…
Humble Study Abroad Consultants in Amritsar help you finding out the best possible routes to that destination of yours in the future because every trip is worth the journey no matter the obstacles.
So make your dream to CANADA true and contact us now…