category: work in Canada

Documents required to apply for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Documents required to apply for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

What are the various documents required to apply for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)?

The following documents you require for your application:

1) Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code

You are obliged to be acknowledged into IRCC's Express Entry pool previous to you applying to the SINP. You can verify this by allocating your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code when you submit your application. If you obtain a unique Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code while SINP is still processing your application, you have to inform them.

2) Language Credentials:

Applicants must meet the federal Express Entry language requirements.
You have to give suitable language examination results that verify that you meet up the least supplies, in spite of your inhabitant language. Your test outcomes must:

  • Go with the language level you believed in your Express Entry profile.
  • Be less than two years aged at the instance of your application.
  • Be from a selected testing organization such as:
    • International English speech Testing System (IELTS, GENERAL TRAINING)
    • Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
    • Test d'evaluation de francais (TEF)
    • Test de co naissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada)
      If you are bi-lingual and can speak both English and French and have selected to assert additional points for this ability then:
  • You have to give language test outcome from a designated testing organization;
  • You should have second language capability of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or more; and
  • Your test results should not be more than 2 years aged at the point of application.

    3) Education or Training Credentials:  You require a minimum of 1 year of post-secondary schooling or training with a degree, certificate, diploma or certificate comparable to a skill certificate. It must be related to the Canadian education system.
    You need to present the subsequent documents to authenticate your training or education:
    • Schooling or skill certificate, degree or diploma. Include photocopies of your authorized and certified transcripts which should demonstrate your education and courses taken along with the name of your colleges/institutes/schools.
    • For diplomas and degrees out of Canada, you should enclose an (ECA) educational credential assessment from a selected organization.
    • Professional description, licenses and association memberships.

Certificate of apprenticeship or equivalent (which is confirmed and equivalent to the education system of Canada with particulars of the program, length, courses and its regulatory authority. You may submit an application for the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission.
4) Working Experiences Credentials:

You have to have no less than 1 year of paid work experience full-time (least 30 hours for each week) in the previous 10 years in your planned occupation.

Your working experience should be in a highly skillful job that is in-demand (NOC "O", "A" or "B") in Saskatchewan at the point of the application. The Express Entry (EE) programs and In-Demand Occupations (OID) are for those who have knowledge and work experience in a demanded employment. Eligible occupations should fall under the subsequent National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix ranks:

  • NOC A: jobs that usually need university education
  • NOC B: jobs that usually need college instruction or apprenticeship training
  • NOC O: jobs related to management

Evidence of Employment

  • You are obliged to submit reference letters from past employers to demonstrate your work experience for every job incorporated.
  • Reference letters from your HR Officer or Supervisor should be in print on your company’s letterhead.

Every Reference letter should point to the following:

  • Your position of job and date of employment.
  • Your main obligation*.
  • The duration you worked every week.
  • A short company description (personality of the trade, operations and industry).
  • The signature, name and contact details of the supervisor or your manager (email address identical to the company’s domain and phone number).
  • The site of the business.

*Job obligations which are directly taken from the website of NOC will not be accepted.

The information is supposed to be used only as a principle for choosing your right NOC.
Every reference letter should comprise no less than three more documents viewing evidence of employment for each job. Minimum 1 of the documents should be Government subjected. Some examples are:

  • Pension /Provident fund, medical Insurances, social security records.
  • Work visas, work permits, or labor cards for overseas work experience.
  • Employment agreement.
  • Detailed instances of work finished with your last employer.
  • Any supplementary information that may authenticate your working experience.

In case you are maintaining work experience although self-employed, subsequent documents should go together with every job position: 

  • Business Licenses;
  • Evidence of revenue, and
  • Reference Letters from customers.

5) Evidence of Professional rank or License (if pertinent)

Your application is open till the proof is made available. All other documents should be incorporated in your submission of application or they will be given back, and the application fee will not be given back.

6) Settlement Funds:

You have to present evidence that you possess sufficient funds that will sustain you and your families during your job search after you arrive. The smallest amount required for your application is dependent up on the size of your family. You ought to have the "Minimum Required Funds" for at-least of three months prior to you submitting your application. You should also assemble the Minimum Required Funds whilst you apply for permanent residency after fetching nomination by the SINP and all through the permanent residency process.

Proof of funds must:

  • Be official letters and official statements, or certificates from either one or more than one financial institutions.
  • Have been conserved minimum three months proceeding to submitting your application and should be upheld all the way through the entire immigration process.
  • Be in the given name of the primary applicant and/or his/her spouse only.

Fund statements have to demonstrate a detailed transaction history for minimum three months prior to the date of your submission of your SINP application. It is required to comprise the kind of currency, your name, and contact information of the financial institute, transactions, account numbers and balances. All the documents that are not issued in English or French are obliged to be get together with by a specialized translation.

To discover that if settlement funds are adequate, the report should demonstrate that when the account was at its least amount, along with it met the settlement conditions for the size of the household and its expenses.

The following funds will be accepted:

  • Personal cheque and savings account.
  • Bond.
  • Cash values life insurance.
  • (GICs) Guaranteed Investment Certificates or Certificate of Deposit.
  • Mutual Fund.
  • Provident Fund (an authorized letters from the organization of provident fund which indicates that the quantity of funds which are required are accessible).
  • (RRSPs) Retirement Savings Plan
  • Stock.
  • (TFSAs) Tax Free Saving Account
  • Term and time deposits (ought to be applicable at the instance of submission and stay valid all the way through the complete application procedure).
  • Treasury bill.
  • Debenture, lines of credit, credit card, gold, businesses, property or cash are not acknowledged as settlement funds.

7) Close Relatives in Saskatchewan (if relevant):

A close relative is:

  • Parent.
  • Brother or sister.
  • An uncle or aunt.
  • Nephew or niece.
  • First cousin.
  • Grandparent.
  • Step-family members/in-laws of the similar relationship.

If you assert points for a nearby family member, you have to show:

  • A birth official document, marriage documentation or other authorized document that establishes your relationship.
  • A photocopy of the relative's permanent residency in Canada or citizenship certificate, or their Canadian passport.
  • Evidence that they are staying in Saskatchewan for previous 12 months:
  • Service bills from the previous 12 months from Sask Power, Sask Energy or a city or a town office (phone, cable, cell bills are not being accepted).
  • Saskatchewan Health tag or Saskatchewan driving license.
  • Evidence that the family member is an authorized occupant of a Saskatchewan addresses (a rent agreement, rental receipts or an evidence of possession). Take in the names of additional occupants at these addresses and their relationships with them
  • Verification of receipt of income for the previous three months.

They may ask you to submit other documents. For instance, if your close family member has children involving ages 5-17, you might be requested for submitting copies of their taking admission in the Saskatchewan education system.

Close family members can hold one application at a time (one household can hold up one single application at a time). If any of your close family members is by now sustaining a SINP application, they cannot maintain your application until the nominee that they are supporting has already lived and worked in Saskatchewan for 6 months. Your application is required to comprise documentation from your close relatives concerning their formerly sustained applicant.

The documentation will be made-up to demonstrate that the sustained nominee has settled in Saskatchewan, and should include:

Proof of Permanent Resident status or Canadian Citizenship:

  • Canadian permanent resident card.
  • Canadian citizenship card.
  • Canadian passport.

Proof that they've been living and working in Saskatchewan for the past six months:

  • Service bills from the previous 12 months from the Sask Power, Sask Energy or a city or a town office (phone, cable, cell bills are not being accepted).
  • Saskatchewan Health tag or Saskatchewan driving license.
  • Evidence that the family member is an authorized occupant of a Saskatchewan addresses (a rent agreement, rental receipts or an evidence of possession). Take in the names of additional occupants at these addresses and their relationships with them.
  • Testimony of service during the previous 6 months (including copies of pay stubs or letters from the employers authenticating the employment). This letter is supposed to be on company’s letterhead.

The SINP might also request for additional documents.

8) Prior Work Experiences in Saskatchewan (if relevant):

If you are declaring points for functioning in Saskatchewan, you have to demonstrate that you have employment in Saskatchewan for minimum of 12 months in the precedent five years. You will be required to give letters of reference from your preceding employer(s), printed on certified company letterhead. The letter(s) must be signed by an official representative of the company (recognized by his name and title).

  • Your job position.
  • Dates of employment.
  • Your main obligations/responsibilities.

9) Prior Study Experiences in Saskatchewan (if relevant):

If you are say point for learning in Saskatchewan, you have to present:

  • Education/job certificates, diplomas, degrees with authorized transcripts. These are supposed to demonstrate your school(s) or courses taken./li>
  • A letter from the registrar affirming that you studied in Saskatchewan.

Applicants situated outside of Saskatchewan whose studies have been carried out distantly are not qualified for these extra points.

10) Identification and Civil position Documents:

You are required to supply the subsequent to verify your individuality and social status:


Birth Certificates that record both parents for:

  • You (the main applicant).
  • Your spouse or common-law associate (if appropriate).
  • Every reliant child.

If you are wedded or widowed, you should comprise:

  • A marriage certificate.
  • A death record of your previous spouse (if valid).

If you are in a common-law relationship you should comprise:

  • Statement of Common-Law Union.
  • Evidence of minimum one year of common-law relationship. Evidence might comprise statements from a bank presenting a joint account; a photocopy of your signed joint lease or mortgage; a copy of jointly-owned assets, apart from your residence; a photocopy of bills made mutually to you; or a photocopy of life insurance having identification of the other partner as the beneficiary.

If you or your spouse are divorced, you should incorporate:

  • Ultimate divorce papers for all divorces.
  • Custody and child maintenance papers (if pertinent).
  • Adoption identification papers for your reliant children who were adopted (if applicable).

       If you have reliant children, you have to incorporate:

  • A letter from the supplementary parent affirming that they are conscious of your aim to immigrate to Canada (without or with the children) and also there is no guardianship or child sustaining issues.
  • Evidence of guardianship for the child/children and evidence that you have lawful power to take away the child/children from your dwelling country (if pertinent).

If you have reliant children that are not going to Canada with you, you have to include:

  • Their name, contact details, age (mailing, email address, phone number).
  • The motive why each reliant child is not going, all along with the supporting papers.

11) Passports: Your passport should be applicable from application all the way through to permanent residency (PR). You will have to take account of copies of sheets in your passport that illustrate the passport number, expiry date, date of issue, photo, place, and name of birth for:

  • You (the principal applicant).
  • Your spouse or common-law partner (if applicable).
  • All dependent children accompanying you to Canada (if applicable).

If You reside in a country that is diverse from your nationality, kindly take in a photocopy of your visa for this country.

Post views: 3483