Canada Super Visa
A multiple entry, long term visa option available for parents and grandparents! The grandparents and parents of the Canadian citizens and PR’s can stay in Canada for 2 years per visit and the visa is valid up to 10 years.
What is the eligibility to apply for super visa?
It’s not a rocket science!
- To be qualified for a super visa, you should:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian resident or a lasting inhabitant of Canada
- Have a marked letter from your children or grandkid who welcomes you to Canada that incorporates:
- A guarantee of monetary help for the duration of your visit
- The rundown/list and number of individuals in the family of this individual
- A duplicate of this present individual's Canadian citizenship or PR report
- Have an insurance policy from a Canadian insurance agency that has:
- Validity for somewhere around 1 year from the date of entry
- Essentially $100,000 coverage
- Have confirmation that the premiums have been paid.
You should likewise: (essentials)
- Apply for a super visa from outside Canada
- Be permitted to enter Canada
- Take an immigration medical test
- Meet certain different conditions
You have to exclude dependants in this application.
Confirmation of Assets/Proof of Funds
The child or grandkid who welcomes you should demonstrate that their family meets the basic income criteria. In a nutshell, the accompanying documents are instances of what can be utilized as an evidence of funds:
- Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
- Employment Insurance stubs
- Employment letter including salary and date of hiring
- Pay stubs
- Bank statements
Different conditions that are equally important -
You should be a certified guest to Canada who will leave the country by the finish of your visit.
- Your connections to your country of origin
- The reason behind your visit
- Your family and funds
- The general financial and political security of your country of origin
How To Apply For Canada Super Visa?
Apply for a super visa-
You should apply for a super visa from somewhere else outside Canada. You can apply for this visa either through an online or an offline mode. In the event that you need help, you can find support with your application at your closest visa application Centre (VAC). Don’t worry. Forget all the things up in the air. We are here for you. We will help you out in procuring visa without any hassles.
Why online application should be preferred?
- There are No third party or agent expenses or mail conveyance time
- Online applications can be handled quickly.
- Try not to measure delays. Fragmented applications are gotten back to you. Applying online guarantees your application is finished before you submit it.
- In the event that they need to request more records, you can rapidly submit them on the web.
- You don't have to present your identification until they request it.
- Get updates on the situation with your application directly in your online record. Apply for a super visa